czwartek, 14 lutego 2013

Phytotaxa - 49, 2012





Contents:

Croton campinarensis (Euphorbiaceae), a new species from eastern Amazonian Brazil
RICARDO DE S. SECCO, ALESSANDRO S. DO ROSÁRIO & PAUL E. BERRY

Molecular phylogenetic data on reticulate evolution in the genus Barbilophozia Löske (Anastrophyllaceae, Marchantiophyta) and evidence of non-concerted evolution of rDNA in Barbilophozia rubescens allopolyploid
ANNA VILNET, NADEZDA KONSTANTINOVA & ALEXEY TROITSKY

Baccharis umbellata (Asteraceae, Astereae): a new species endemic to the highest summits of Paraná, Southern Brazil
GUSTAVO HEIDEN & OSMAR DOS SANTOS RIBAS

A remarkable new Pitcairnia (Bromeliaceae) species from Peru
ERIC J. GOUDA & RICARDO FERNÁNDEZ G.

Ophiorrhiza loana, a new name for Ophiorrhiza longipes H.S.Lo (Rubiaceae)
YUNFEI DENG & YUNFENG HUANG

Three new species of Heliotropium sect. Heliothamnus (Boraginaceae) from Peru
FEDERICO LUEBERT & MAXIMILIAN WEIGEND

Petrocodon lancifolius (Gesneriaceae), a new species endemic to a central subtropical zone of Guizhou Province, China
FANG WEN, GUI-YOU LIANG & YI-GANG WEI

Hysterionica matzenbacherii, a new species of Astereae (Asteraceae) from Brazil
ANGELO ALBERTO SCHNEIDER & ILSI IOB BOLDRINI

Sarcocornia obclavata (Amaranthaceae) a new species from Turkey
AHMET EMRE YAPRAK

 
============

2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this website is truly nice and the people are in fact sharing nice thoughts.
Here is my site ... Carolina Herrera Online

Anonimowy pisze...

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but
I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up
my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks
Check out my blog post :: markingnews.saanj.net